Five Incredible Benefits of a Piping Hot and Fresh Cup of Ginger Tea
Why buy ginger tea online?
Here are just five of the great benefits you get to enjoy when you drink this natural and healthy herbal blend.
1. Helps to tackle nauseaIf you're feeling sick then a cup of ginger tea could be just the thing to tackle those unwelcome systems. Many pregnant women buy ginger tea online as it helps to tackle pregnancy nausea without the need for tablets or medication. Ginger tea is simply made from ginger root and it's natural and healthy, with no health contraindications to worry about.
2. Tackles those pesky colds
Many people who enjoy drinking ginger tea say that it helps them to recover faster from bugs and illnesses, such as the common cold. Certainly, a hot cup of ginger tea will make you feel naturally warm and cosy and help to lubricate and soothe your throat if it is feeling sore and itchy.
3. Soothes a sore stomachIf you have a sore and crampy stomach then warming ginger tea is a good way to soothe the symptoms and to find comfort again. Ginger is a natural relaxant and anti-spasmodic which also helps to relieve any accompanying feelings of nausea.
4. Stimulates the circulation
If you suffer from cold extremities in the winter months then your ginger tea will also help to keep your circulation healthy and your fingers and toes warm! Why not carry a thermos mug with you when you travel to maximise the benefits.
5. Calms the nervous systemGinger is packed with beneficial compounds and oils called gingerols, and they are believed to have a naturally calming effect on our nervous system. So when the stress of everyday life starts to bite, try slowly sipping a hot cup of this natural herbal tea.
Why not buy ginger tea online and experience the benefits from yourself? Simply place a teabag in your mug, add boiling water and let the herbal infusion sit for a couple of minutes. You can then add a little honey or a sweetener to taste if you wish or enjoy your drink as it is. On a hot day allow your ginger tea to cool and enjoy it as a cold drink. You can also use the tea as a base for making other hot or cold drinks to benefit from the naturally sweet and warming taste and health benefits while experimenting with new flavours.
If you love tea, remember to check out the Ministry of Tea, where you can buy blended ginger tea online and a wide range of other speciality teas. We source all of our leaves from the finest, organic sources and offer free delivery on orders over £20. Check out our green, white, black tea, rooibos tea, sleep tea, turmeric tea and other blends.